Founder & Creative Director
Dr. Ts. Nurul Nisa Omar
Founder & Creative Director of SwaKarya
PhD in Creative Multimedia, Multimedia University
Welcome to SwaKarya!
At this gallery, we curate a diverse collection of original artworks that capture the essence of nature and empower women. Our gallery showcases a range of mediums, including acrylic paintings on canvas and 2D sculptures. Each piece is meticulously crafted to evoke emotions and provoke thought, adding depth and meaning to any art collection.
With my extensive background and my experience as an Associate Professor in an international university, I have dedicated my life to exploring the limitless possibilities of artistic expression. Throughout my career, I have had the privilege of being recognized for my work and my art has been exhibited in prestigious local and international exhibitions, allowing me to connect with art enthusiasts and fellow artists on a global scale.
SwaKarya Gallery is a platform where artists can thrive and express their unique perspectives, fostering a vibrant and inclusive artistic community. We believe in nurturing and supporting artists by providing them with a platform to compete, gaining recognition, receiving grants, and exhibiting their work.
Whether you are an art enthusiast, a collector, or simply someone who appreciates the beauty of creativity, we invite you to explore the captivating world of SwaKarya Gallery. Join us on this artistic journey as we celebrate the power of imagination and the transformative nature of art.
Interview on Local TV, RTM:
Feature on Local Newspaper:
Awards, Recognition & Achievements:
- Technologist Professional in Art Design & Creative Multimedia by MBOT, 2023
- Special Art Feature on Selamat Pagi Malaysia, RTM local TV ("Seni Arca 2D")
- Honorable Mention, Teravana Art Gallery (Artwork title: Brazen Beauty)
- Editor-in-chief of 4 contemporary publications
- Certified performance coach & workshop trainer
- External Examiner of Creative Multimedia project
- Expert in Visual Communication program
- Art showcase for WeVAW (We Eliminate Violence Against Women)
- Artist Feature on Arts Show International (https://www.
- Finalist Award, International Abstract Competition, Art Show International (Artwork title: Mrs. Heart)
- Bronze Award, The International Painting Exhibition, Camelback Gallery (Artwork title: Mortal Beauty)
- The Honourable Mention Award, International Art Competition, The Art Show International Gallery (1st Artwork title: Pistil 2nd Artwork title: Petal)
- Malaysia’s Book of Records, Malaysia’s Longest Painting (MMU Live Painting)
- Semi-finalist, Adobe Design Achievement Award (Artwork title: Musical Equilibrium)
Publication Steps & Processes
Submit your art
Submit your artwork and other details to email@example.com
Wait for review
Wait for our gallery to return back with the feedback of your artwork
Once you have received confirmation that your artwork is accepted to be published, make your payment
Fill up the publication form
Upon confirmation of payment, you will receive a form via email for you to fill up by providing information about your artwork and other details
Confirm your layout
The gallery will share the image of your publication page for your review and confirmation.
Wait for the book to be released
We will alert you once the book is available on the market. The book is expected to be available on Kindle, Google Playbook, and Amazing. We will share with you the copies depending on the package that you sign up for!
SwaKarya Publication Information
The following would be more information about SwaKarya publishing.
SwaKarya Art Book
This Art Book is to feature artworks from artists all around the world that showcase visually stunning and thought-provoking pieces. Each of the artwork will highlight the richness of the artworks alongside the artist profile and biography.
Benefits for Artists
By participating in this project, you will have the opportunity to showcase your work to a broader audience and be part of a curated collection that celebrates artistic diversity. We estimate the books to have a reach of more than 1000 readership.
We expected for the artworks to be released in the third quarter of the year. The book will be available in hardcopy and e-book version and expected to be released via Google Playbook, Amazon, and Kindle.
Take a look at SwaKarya's First Publication "Naked Words"
'Naked Words' is a compilation of poems by Mawar Marzuki and artwork by Nisa Omar; within the theme of femaleness and femininity.
Watch the video for an overview of "Naked Words"